Dedication of Buildings
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Valdosta State University has grown in size and numbers since it was first started in 1906 as a Normal College. This collection is reflective of that growth as it contains materials from the dedication of new buildings at the school.
Held at:
Valdosta State University Archives and Special Collections
Valdosta State University Archives, Odum Library
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Phone: 229-333-7150
Fax: 229-259-5055
Email: dsdavis [at] valdosta.edu
Record Series Number: UA/22/10
Volume: 0.0
Subject Index
Ashley Hall
Bailey Sciences Center
Hopper Hall
Nevins Hall
Powell Hall
West Hall